In this post I want to talk about some money making techniques that you could use in case you are in a situation where you need money fast.
I know how that feels. Believe it or not I was in that situation some years ago myself.
There are many ways to make money online and to be honest most of them require some upfront investment and time, so I wanted to give you some proven strategies that you could use to make money in less than 24 hours.
Obviously anything that requires time and money is out of the question here. You shouldn’t try to get into paid advertising at this point like Adwords or Facebook Ads because you have no budget to run tests and track performance of your campaigns.
You also have no time for SEO although this shouldn’t be completely ruled out because you can do this as service for others.
You definitely should NOT buy any marketing course or ebooks on how to make money online. (Please don’t, at least not now when you are desperate for money) Don’t buy into some of those magical 1-click software deals that are supposed to make money for you overnight. IT DOES NOT WORK!
So I have put together a short list of things you could do starting today. These techniques work and I believe are better than trying to get a job at McDonalds or some factory.
You can do this from the comfort of your own home so that’s a big plus too, so let’s get started.
1. Write content for others – This is number 1 on the list because it is very effective method to make some easy money fast. If you hate writing then this might not be for you, but hey if you are desperate for money you might want to consider this option. It’s definitely better than working (slaving) for some minimum wage at some restaurant or even worse factory job.
What you want to do is offer quality content writing service. Obviously you need to have good English writing skills. You could practice first and see how well your article comes out before you try to get a client.
The higher quality content you create the higher price you can charge. Also quality writers attract different kind of clients who are willing to pay top dollar for a piece of content.
There are sites like Odesk, Freelancer, and Elance where you can browse through different projects people are posting. The problem with those sites is that a lot of marketers posting these projects are searching for cheap content not quality content. So it’s not as easy to get good paying clients from there.
What you should do is go to Warrior Forum for example and offer some article writing service. You could easily charge $6-7 per article. If you can knock out some really excellent samples of your writing style and show that to them it would greatly increase your chance of getting someone to hire you for their projects.
You could get clients literally in less than 24 hours and deliver 4-5 articles your first day. So if you charge $6 per article that’s $30 for 5(approx: 500-600 words) articles and it shouldn’t take you longer than 3-4 hours to write them.
You could offer article writing, press release writing, ebook creation, reports etc.
Once you make some money your first week with writing articles, create your own website with a portfolio showing some of your samples. Then offer different services like writing blog posts, writing 10-20 page reports, ebooks, press releases etc.
You can charge more for writing reports and ebooks than for a single article. For example, you get a client who wants a 15-25 page report written in some niche and you charge him $0.04 per word. Let’s say it would be about 5000 words. That’s $200 for that report and you can knock that out in like 3 hours no kidding!
Writing content is the easiest way to make money online fast. I am also on the lookout for writers sometimes so I might end up hiring you if you got good portfolio 🙂
2. Offer website building service – The quickest way would be to call some local businesses in your area and ask them if they need a website. You could easily create some nice looking sites based on WordPress and charge let’s say $100 per site.
If you have some good CSS and HTML skills you could offer this as services on Warrior Forum. People over there always need new WP themes, site designers etc.
If you could find 2-3 local businesses per week that would be willing to hire you for their website project that’s $200-$300 per week for a couple of simple WordPress sites.
3. Create Fan Pages for local businesses – This is very similar to the above method. Call and ask some of the local businesses in your area if they have a Facebook fan page for their business. If they don’t offer them your service and say you can make one for $100. Then you can get yourself FBMaxed and use that to create some stunning looking Facebook fan pages for your clients.
Before you know it you will have some nice chunk of money in your bank account after doing a few of those.
4. Sell stuff on Craigslist – I am sure you have things you don’t need or might want to get rid of. Well list it for sale on Craigslist. This isn’t really a long term solution but you can still get some spendable cash from doing this.
You could hit some yard sales and pick up more stuff to list if you want more money 🙂
5. Sell SEO services – This actually requires some investment so if you are desperate for money you might not be able to do this, but I am going to mention this strategy anyway. You can get yourself some good SEO tools and offer them as service to others. You could become a member of some link building networks and sites so you can distribute content for your clients who need more backlinks.
You could sell these services on Warrior Forum or other marketing forums as well.
So basically instead of them getting all the tools you can offer them an SEO package and they would never even know which tools you used to get them their backlinks.
There are entire SEO companies out there that simply have memberships with article distribution services and own SEO software tools for social bookmarking, profile creation, and creating web 2.0 links.
You could definitely make some money doing that if you are actually not that desperate for money and have some cash laying around for all the tools required.
So these are my top 5 ways that you could use starting today to make some money within 24 hours or less. Pick one that works for you and run with it.
Another thing you might want to do is analyze your current monthly spending. See if you got any bills that you could get rid of right away. You would be surprised how sometimes you pay for things you don’t even use.
Once you get back on your feet you might want to keep doing what works for you to make more money and scale it up. People make a decent living online from just providing content writing services. It truly is one of the fastest way to get spendable cash from the internet.
Hope this helps someone if you got more ideas post them below.